Saturday, March 14, 2009

filing might not be overrated. clemson may be.

semikolon

Had a whirlwind trip to ATL to see the Tigers perform miserably in just one game in the ACC tournament. I will say nothing else other than I feel sorry for them and I have lost most hope for any showing in the NCAA's.

I am amazed at how much the city has changed since grad school.

Did get to visit the new (not really) H&M as well as the center of my old stomping grounds: Sam Flax. Discovered a new brand of office supplies: semikolon. I would have bought everything in coordinated hues, but honestly, I don't think I'm built to know how to use that stuff. Maybe when David returns I can convince him to leave behind ordinary file cabinets and banker boxes for this. In the meantime, I just got a few pieces.. in orange, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment