Thursday, February 19, 2009

and the award for best mix tape goes to

Took a few minutes to download the new "Dark was the Night" compilation cd yesterday.

Not only was it the love child of 2 members from one of my favorite bands ever (The National), but even better it confirms that I completely share in their musical tastes. Every one of the 32 songs on there could be a part of a playlist to represent soundtrack for the last year of my life.

Oh, and all the proceeds to go funding to prevent and cure HIV and AIDS.

Get thee to itunes.

1 comment:

  1. Cara,
    I am not sure if you remember me... I went to Sewanee (C'2003)... To be honest, I do not know where or how we would have met but you know how Sewanee is...

    Anyway, I stumbled upon your blog and loved it and thought I'd just drop you a note and say hi.

    ReplyDelete